Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Final Video-Virmond Park



This video could take about 1-2 minutes to load. Most of this was done at Virmond Park in Wisconsin about 10 miles north of downtown Milwaukee. I recorded all of the sounds nearby, mostly at a jungle gym. After recording on the Sony Walkman they went into Sony Soundstage. I then sent all the sounds into Audacity and made a variety of "one shots" to go along with the ambient sounds. I didn't get the greatest long ambient sounds so I did a couple simple beats. I loaded the one shots in FL Studio into the step sequencer sampler channels and played around with them, and then to the Piano Roll for some melody. I wanted the overall sound to be sort of natural so didn't use filter sweeps, phasing, flanging, or multi-tap delays. I did use equalizing, compression, limiting, and convolution reverbs. After getting a variety of sounds to work with I used Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum to assemble the video and audio.

No comments: